Experience the difference of "Elite".

Tag Triggers

Michael S
May 6, 2021 11:53 AM
Joined Nov, 2020 5 posts

I'd find it very useful to be able to create an event-based trigger when "Tag is added" (similar to when "Renter Agreement is Signed"). This would allow templates and notifications to be sent as soon as a tag is added.

Jeff Green
Sep 24, 2021 1:33 PM
Joined May, 2021 3 posts

I'd like to be able to add a tag to a booking with a trigger. E.G. tag a booking when the Rental Agreement is signed.

This way I could easily look at my upcoming booking list and see who has not yet signed the Rental Agreement.

OkemoHouse.com
Oct 18, 2021 11:00 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 5 posts

A trigger based on a Tag is a must. It would be great to track IDs received.
For example, I tag a booking "ID Received," then I want an email to auto send notifying them their ID has been received!

Ken T
Oct 19, 2021 8:54 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1549 posts

There's a sort-of workaround you could do.

Create a trigger that's sent some ridiculous time before arrival, say, 300 days. Set the criteria for having that particular tag. Then, make sure to select the option for "Try to send a missed trigger up until the booking has arrived". It'll send the next morning after the tag is set.

Chuck K
Dec 30, 2022 8:39 PM
Joined Oct, 2019 83 posts

But not after arrival, correct? Like a message about leaving a review or similar?

Rex C
Jan 4, 2023 5:14 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2021 48 posts

Triggered emails are limited to a maximum of thirty days after departure. You do have the option to send a message about leaving a review or a future return booking, as long as you schedule it less than 30 days out.