Experience the difference of "Elite".

Samsung Smartthings Integration

Sloanish
Apr 29, 2021 4:44 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 118 posts

Samsung SmartThings is one of the most popular smart home controllers on the market, controlling a large array of smart locks, motion detectors, temperature sensors, and thermostats.
Vera (now exlo.com) was once a leader in this field but is not longer among the leaders.

Please add this Integration to OwnerRez

Here is a link to upvote it on Remotelock which would help as well.
https://remotelock.featureupvote.com/suggestions/53865/smartthings-integration

Ventura County V
Mar 17, 2023 3:29 PM
Joined Mar, 2022 119 posts

This would be nice.  I was just telling someone on a FB group that the ability to automatically shutoff thermostats when a booking ends (per the OR booking) didn't exist anywhere, as far as I know.  Lynx comes close, but I don't think they have the shut off option.  SmartThings integration would be excellent.  I'd love to be able to shut off the AC and all the TVs automatically.

Cozy Critter Cab
May 27, 2023 9:53 AM
Joined Jan, 2021 4 posts

Integration with smartthings using the seam API would be great! This is what hospitable iappears to be doing and including with their base rate

Cozy Critter Cab
May 27, 2023 10:00 AM
Joined Jan, 2021 4 posts

You can control other devices that are linked on a smartthings hub with Lynx. We have a cabin with smart thermostats connected to electric baseboard heaters, so turning those down when the cabin is not occupied is important. It’s an extra fee with Lynx but once they are enrolled you can set up a smart rule on one of the groups associated with the property for when the property is occupied that limits the range your gusts can set, as well as rules for what to do when the unit is empty and what to do prior to a check-in

Sloanish
May 27, 2023 5:09 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 118 posts

Since I posted this five years ago Samsung has not really moved their hub forward and instead built the smart things software into all of their products. The hub is no longer produced so you now need to buy a new hub from another company. 
Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave, Zigbee, Matter Gateway, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, WiFi

you can also google what has happened to smartthings  

Basically there is no easy solution for DIY and Lynx may be the best way to link it all together. $$$ though.