Experience the difference of "Elite".

Aggregate Data for Owner Statements

Austin D
Mar 18, 2021 1:21 PM
Joined Mar, 2021 5 posts

I propose a feature to the Owner Statements. The feature would allow the aggregate totals of columns, revenues, expenses to be displayed first on the owner statement.

The idea is that if I have an established relationship with the owner, they may not want to sift through or care about dozens of itemized revenues and expenses. So, in the beginning of the each statement would just be the totals.

As and example:
Owner Revenue: $$$$ PM Commission: $ Owner Net: $$$ Remitting Now: $$$

This would provide a quick snapshot of all amounts. Then, if the owner still wants to look at the itemized lines, they can read further into the statement where the traditional statement information would be displayed.

Thank you.

Odessa K
Jun 17, 2021 7:57 PM
Joined Mar, 2021 3 posts

Is there a reply to this? it says there is but I dont see it..

Paul W
Jun 18, 2021 11:50 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Odessa K said:

Is there a reply to this? it says there is but I dont see it..

No reply on this yet. But thanks for checking!

Alece
Jul 1, 2021 4:24 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 160 posts

This is one of the reasons I still have to manually generate my owner statements each month, pulling data in from OR owner statements & reports to get it to offer the information as well as the look/layout I need.

Leonardo d
Oct 14, 2021 9:29 PM
Joined Sep, 2021 1 post

Me too... I'm looking for other PMS just because OR Statement, Expenses, Recurring Expenses... are all too "weak" solution :(

I love OR but as I'm growing I can't keep using excel to generate a readable statements (OR statements are not readable)