Experience the difference of "Elite".

Please add a way to edit the Owner statements

Ken T
May 18, 2021 4:59 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

The right way to handle this would be by uploading those extra Expenses, which we recently made possible.

https://secure.ownerrez.com/imports/excel/expenseexcel

That way, they can be included in the statement when it is generated, so you wouldn't need to edit it.

Sofia Y
Mar 13, 2021 10:00 PM
Joined Dec, 2020 1 post

I've checked and OR PM is not configured (and cant be it seems) to calculate some items that I need to include in my monthly owner statements (i.e., calculating credit card fees & charging owner for these based on the gross rental amount, then deducting that from the commission calculation, so owners are not paying a commission on the credit card fees) . Since making the edits before the statement is generated is not possible, could you make the final generated statement editable so I can make the changes manually and change the figures. That would be extremely helpful.

Ken T
May 18, 2021 4:59 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

The right way to handle this would be by uploading those extra Expenses, which we recently made possible.

https://secure.ownerrez.com/imports/excel/expenseexcel

That way, they can be included in the statement when it is generated, so you wouldn't need to edit it.

Alece
May 21, 2021 5:48 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 160 posts

The challenge the original poster mentioned is that certain fees are calculated as a percentage of gross revenue, which is only attainable (if prorating for the period) by generating an owner statement.

I can't speak to her specific example, but one that impacts us is that a business tax needs to be charged to the owner that is a percentage of total monthly revenue. This is not a tax that can be passed to guests so it's not included in booking fees/charges. The total prorated/in-period revenue for the month is what it needs to be calculated on. In order for us to add it as an expense, we currently have to create an owner statement to obtain that prorated/in-period revenue amount. Then we calculate the business tax, delete the statement, add the expense, and create a new statement.