Experience the difference of "Elite".

Trigger Forecast: exclude ones that won't send

Chris L
Feb 17, 2021 8:10 PM
Joined May, 2017 200 posts

The Trigger Forecast (https://secure.ownerrez.com/triggers/forecast) is a useful tool, especially after I've made updates to my triggers and I want to see what's actually going to get sent out. (I've made changes before that have resulted in all my upcoming guests accidentally getting sent something I didn't mean for them to get.)

Unfortunatelty, the Trigger Forecast tool is hard to actually use because it's cluttered up with all of the triggers that won't actually be sent--ones where the trigger doesn't apply, or the trigger doesn't match any criteria yet, etc. I have 1,605 entries in my Trigger Forecast, but viewing 100 on my first page, only 6 of the listed triggers are actually ones that will be sent. Having to page through dozens of pages does not make the data easy to digest.

The "Filter" function already has options to exclude ones that have already run or have been skipped. My request would be to add two additional criteria to the Filter function:

-Exclude Can't Run Yet
-Exclude Will Not Run

Ticking those boxes would clean up the list and make it far easier to see what messages will be going out.

bigDeeOT
Apr 5, 2024 3:07 PM
Joined Mar, 2022 21 posts

Bump. Seems like an obvious add to me. And I can’t imagine it being much work. Right now I never use the forecast because it’s littered with too much noise.