Experience the difference of "Elite".

Syncing Email Templates and Airbnb Templates

Karen T
Jan 29, 2021 3:48 AM
Joined Dec, 2020 3 posts

I'd like the ability to sync my email templates with the Airbnb templates. I have several templates and sometimes it's hard to keep track of which template I changed on the email side and I might forget to change it on the Airbnb side.

Brian K
Oct 26, 2021 2:37 PM
Joined Oct, 2021 3 posts

Do you need to fill in the Airbnb tab as well? I just completed all of my templates and triggers and didn't realize there's a separate AIrbnb tab.

I assumed email would apply to all bookings so I am confused why there is an Airbnb tab.

Ken T
Oct 26, 2021 2:59 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

Yes, email does apply to all bookings, as long as you've turned on that option in your Airbnb control panel.

The Airbnb tab is if you want to send messages using the Airbnb internal messaging system, which is optional and only works for Airbnb bookings.

Maine Cottage Ke
Feb 12, 2022 4:31 PM
Joined Dec, 2020 13 posts

It would be nice to have an option to just turn the email into an AirBNB message, essentially removing all HTML formatting. Then the messaging could be maintained in one place, not two for the same exact messages that are just different due to messaging channel. This could be extended to SMS too.