Experience the difference of "Elite".

"Not yet available" rather than "unavailable" for future dates outside of OR booking window

Tom G
Dec 19, 2020 4:15 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 4 posts

Just noticed on my OR calendar widget that dates more than 180 days out show as "unavailable" to interested guests. This is because I set the availability window 180 days out in OR, but would be great to have a pop-up appear when entering dates and number of guests stating that "dates more than 180 days in future are not available to book yet", so that guests know they are free but not yet available, instead of guests seeing all future dates color coded in the calendar as unavailable and assuming they are all booked up. If not a pop-up, perhaps a third color category along with "unavailable" and "holiday" called "not yet available to book" could work as well. Anyone else with me?

GetStay
Dec 20, 2020 10:09 PM
Joined May, 2020 20 posts

Hi Tom,

You could solve this easily by finding the element’s name in your browser console and using CSS content https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_gen_content.asp

If there are more .div’s with the same name use :first-child

Adria
Dec 28, 2020 4:10 PM
Joined Jan, 2018 19 posts

I appreciate comment #2 with the workaround, but I do like Tom's idea and his way, having OR do all the work, sounds a lot easier ;)

Tom G
Dec 28, 2020 6:27 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 4 posts

Thank you so much, and apologies for my late response. Truly appreciate it!!

Tom