Experience the difference of "Elite".

Housekeeper fills out damage claim form for owner

Joan M
Dec 8, 2020 12:33 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 3 posts

Having the ability to have the housekeeper chose to upload info into a damage insurance claim while performing the cleaning of the home/condo would alleviate so much back and forth. The housekeepers do not need to and I would not want them to have access to financial or any other part of the guest info(email, phone number, address). They maybe could populate the insurance claim form by choosing the property and stay dates of the guest, it would then automatically populate the reservation number and input the correct info that would be needed to file a claim. Once the claim is filled out and pictures uploaded from the cleaners, it would automatically be sent to the homeowner or appropriate person to complete the insurance claim so appropriate action can be taken by the owner by filling in the replacement costs and/or receipts. This would allow us to eliminate a lot of emails, back and forth info on damage, uploading of pictures, ect. It would streamline the process.
As it is now housekeeping sends me the picture they took, I download the pictures, ask questions of housekeeping. Then I have to fill out the claim, upload pictures to the claim, ect.....
Housekeeping could upload pictures, explain the exact damage done adding in the ability to take pictures on a phone or a tablet going directly from picture taking to form, such as done in messaging. Similar to taking a picture choosing to upload it directly into the message. Oh my what a time saver! It would streamline the process, freeing up time for an owner.

Ken T
Dec 8, 2020 3:18 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

This is something we've long talked about, but at present the best way to do it is by integrating with our partners who provide full housekeeping and maintenance scheduling and services. They have this sort of capability and much more besides:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/housekeeping-service-connections-overview

Joan M
Dec 10, 2020 2:49 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 3 posts

Most of us do not have large companies to clean our place, but a housekeeper with a small crew or just by themselves. Unfortunately they do not have capability of having an integrated system such as you spoke about.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Ken T
Dec 10, 2020 2:54 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

I think there's a misunderstanding - you'd subscribe to VR Scheduler or Resort Cleaning, integrate that account with OwnerRez, and then set up your cleaners with accounts to log in to those systems, which offer those features. They don't have to do any fancy tech stuff.