Experience the difference of "Elite".

Search By $ amount

Jeremy and Caitlyn J
Nov 19, 2020 11:42 AM
Joined Feb, 2019 5 posts

Many times I want to cross-check a deposit (or debit) from my business account with it's respective booking on OwnerRez. Currently there is not way to search by a dollar amount. I think it would be pretty convenient to have this functionality. Amirite, or amirite?!

ShenRent
Nov 19, 2020 12:32 PM
Joined Dec, 2009 54 posts

Can't you search in the reports? There's a detail report for payments that lets you search amount min and max. I If you put the exact dollar amount in both min and max, it should return anything that matches.

Valerie R
Nov 22, 2020 12:23 PM
Joined Sep, 2019 119 posts

Hello ShenRent,

You say "If you put the exact dollar amount in both min and max, it should return anything that matches."

I've run the Detailed Payments report for one of my properties. I don't see where you can search for Minimum or Maximum amounts. Can you be more specific?

Thanks!

Donaven B
May 11, 2023 8:58 PM
Joined Aug, 2022 28 posts

the text fields provided in our bank transaction don't seem to easily tie to anything on the booking... so it would be very nice to be able to use the search box to find a deposit amount tied to a particular booking.  then I can tie the deposit to a particular property and booking without running reports

Joel P
May 12, 2023 8:50 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2009 122 posts

Hi Donaven,

If you are using Stripe, Lynnbrook, and/or Airbnb, you can look up deposits by amount on the Deposits list. Use the filter to find the Deposit with the net amount matching your bank statement.

Donaven B
May 12, 2023 9:03 AM
Joined Aug, 2022 28 posts

This does work and I appreciate the reply.  Unfortunate it's about a 5 click trip rather than just using the search box to turn up the transaction... but this is better than what I was doing...  Is there some technical reason we can't use the search box for net deposits?