Experience the difference of "Elite".

Custom Field Definitions for "Owners" - Help Expanding Property Management Portfolio

Ken T
May 18, 2021 5:01 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

This is now possible.

Admin - Getaway
Oct 30, 2020 10:36 AM
Joined Sep, 2020 13 posts

We would really love to use the Property Management Module to help with new owner onboarding. We are working to rapidly build our management portfolio but are having a difficult time keeping things organized. While considering seeking out additional third party software to help us with these tasks, we realized a lot of the features we need are already built into Owner Rez.

One of the main things we'd like is to be able to add "Custom Field Definitions" in relation to "Owners." We would like to capture pieces of data like commission rate, nightly rate ranges, management contract renewal dates, etc.

We'd then like to use these custom fields to help us auto-generate management agreements that could be signed using the digital signature feature.

I think all these functions currently exists in Owner Rez, but are not quite linked together. I understand there is often more going on under the hood that might interfere, so I'm not sure how difficult these changes would be to actually implement, but I know these improvements would certainly encourage your property managers across the board to build their portfolios faster.

I appreciate your consideration. Thanks!

ShenRent
Oct 30, 2020 1:06 PM
Joined Dec, 2009 54 posts

I agree on adding custom fields to owners, and I created specific requests for tags and notes on owners too:

https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/add-tags-to-owners
https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/add-notes-to-owners

Ken T
May 18, 2021 5:01 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

This is now possible.

Urban Islands Va
Feb 14, 2022 8:04 PM
Joined Mar, 2021 3 posts

I was wondering if you were able to auto-generate management agreements that could be signed using the digital signature feature?

Urban Islands Va
Feb 14, 2022 8:07 PM
Joined Mar, 2021 3 posts

Hi Ken, I am also interested in the ability to auto-generate management agreements that could be signed using the digital signature feature. I'm not sure if this is what you meant when you said this is now possible, if so, how do we do that?

CélineG
Aug 4, 2023 6:33 AM
Joined Apr, 2020 4 posts

Can you specify how to use the feature of having an owner e-sign a management contract?

Caleb M
Aug 9, 2023 12:42 PM
OR Team Member Joined Mar, 2022 114 posts

Hi,

Generally with OwnerRez by itself you can't as the system is just designed to handle the signing of rental agreements, however using a third party document signing service should feasibly get the job done.

~Caleb