Experience the difference of "Elite".

Report to show unsigned Rental Agreement +way to mark or Identify ID received

Autumn & Eliza Y
Oct 19, 2020 4:24 PM
Joined Apr, 2020 5 posts

It just spent an hour trying to find a quick way to determine if I had any missing rental agreements. There didn't seem to be a quick way to do this so I had to go through and check each booking to find three missing agreements. Am I missing something?

Also, we require ID and there is no way to quickly identify if this step has been completed. Could we add a field that could be manually marked and then searched or reported?

Thanks for your time.

Ken T
Oct 19, 2020 4:50 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

For the rental agreements, go to the main Bookings display, List view, and Filter for Signed Agreement = No. That'll get your your list.

For photo IDs, unfortunately at present we don't have a perfect way of doing this, but you could probably get something fairly OK by using Tags. Make a "Got ID" tag and tag the bookings that have it, so you can easily identify those that don't.

SoLux Properties
Jan 6, 2021 9:22 AM
Joined Nov, 2019 4 posts

RE: Photo IDs: I Would also love to see this feature added. As Property Managers We are held RESPONSIBLE for the owner's home - we have to KNOW who is in it. I think this feature is KEY and would greatly appreciate it being given more attention.

Sloanish
Feb 3, 2021 2:30 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 115 posts

Is there a way to search for other documents.
For example
Guests are bringing a pet but neither
a pet fee has been paid
or
a pet agreement has been signed.

April in MB
Mar 14, 2022 8:18 PM
Joined Nov, 2020 2 posts

Filtering for pet fee or finding a way to see if people with pets have paid the fee and submitted the pet addendum would be super helpful. I'd love to know how to integrate docusign or similar service to this. 

Gregg & Michele G
Mar 27, 2022 12:04 PM
Joined Aug, 2021 6 posts

An icon next to the guest’s name on the ribbon or month views when a renter agreement has been signed would be very helpful to catch unsigned agreements. Having to consistently remember to run a separate filtered report makes it a lot easier to get missed. 

Roxana K
May 17, 2023 12:44 PM
Joined Feb, 2023 2 posts

I also agree that there should be an easier way to see if a rental agreement has been signed when you look at bookings.