Experience the difference of "Elite".

Triggers that can be sent after x number of hours

Tarkan C
Sep 13, 2020 6:55 AM
Joined May, 2020 65 posts

Hello there,

Being able to set triggers to be sent at certain times is great, however, I'd personally find it very useful if I could set triggers to be sent x hours after booking is created.

Chris Hynes
Sep 14, 2020 11:12 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Right now the only offset after created is number of days. What sorts of things would be useful to be more granular about?

Tarkan C
Sep 16, 2020 12:59 PM
Joined May, 2020 65 posts

I'd like an automatic email/message to be sent 1 hour after the booking is done (not immediately) if the real email address is not in OR, so it doesn't look like an automated message.

Looks like the guests tend to ignore automated messages and they don't respond to them.

Ken T
Sep 16, 2020 5:58 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1545 posts

Makes sense to me. We'll put it on the dev list.

Matthew B
Sep 27, 2021 8:09 PM
Joined Sep, 2021 2 posts

I would also like to see this feature for the exact same reason. Probably makes most sense to program x number of minutes after a booking and enter 60. Please and thank you.

Orrin F
Jan 3, 2024 7:23 PM
Joined Dec, 2023 2 posts

I'll revive this request and say this would be valuable.  Guests don't want to be "slammed" with emails immediately after a reservation (confirmation, rental agreement, etc) so I would want to add a delay from the time of booking to the "welcome" email.  

Brendan C
Jan 22, 2024 8:09 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 22 posts

I would also like to have this feature. Since AirBnb is blocking emailing the guests I would like to send a channel message an hour or two after booking advising them to purchase travel insurance.

Shawn H
Jan 30, 2024 6:17 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2021 206 posts

There is a bit of a hole in our Triggers where you can only do Scheduled Time triggers as days-based. We're doing a lot of work around Messaging this year, so those things are up first but we'll keep this in mind to look at supporting hours and/or minutes-based Triggers in the future.