Experience the difference of "Elite".

Airbnb messages in "Communication History" on booking

Valerie R
Jul 25, 2020 10:26 AM
Joined Sep, 2019 119 posts

Hello,

I realize that the Airbnb messaging in OR is a fairly new development and I'm sure you are still working on it and making improvements.

Today I discovered that on an individual booking (Booking # ORB2850833) after clicking on "Search Emails" to view the communication history for that booking there is a new tab for "Airbnb".

When I clicked on that tab I see ALL of the messages on my Airbnb inbox.

I'd like to suggest that ONLY messages relating to that particular booking be shown in this Communication history option on the booking.

In the "Airbnb Messages" on the CRM tab it is appropriate to see ALL of the messages as it is currently shown.

Thanks for your consideration!

(PS - I just realized that the same suggestion would be helpful for the "Email" tab in Communication History. That tab also shows ALL emails sent in OR, not just those related to that particular booking. It would be nice to only see emails sent for that particular booking in the Communication History.)

Paul W
Jul 25, 2020 12:02 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Great point. We have a lot more coming to that area as "Communication" will include email, platform, SMS and voip. I will look into whether we have a ticket for that already, but I agree that the search-for-this-booking should include all types.