Experience the difference of "Elite".

Zapier Integration
(page 1 )

Joel P
Feb 2, 2023 11:24 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2009 122 posts

We're pleased to announce that our Zapier integration is now in public beta: https://zapier.com/apps/ownerrez/integrations 

If you missed your invitation before you can get started today. Happy Zapping!

Steven C
Jul 23, 2020 2:48 PM
Joined Jul, 2020 5 posts

I see some posts regarding adding Zapier Integration. Is this anywhere on the roadmap?

Tons of apps are using Zapier now adays and would allow people to further customize OR to fit their needs.

For instance I use Wave Accounting, it is free and in my opinion is just as good as QuickBooks. So while I would love a true API connection I wouldn't expect you to code one just for me. But with Zapier I could set up so many different triggers like adding customers directly to Wave and importing revenue, etc etc. I also use Podio for task management. Once again with Zapier I could have it set a reminder to change door codes since I'm not with one if your partners that connect automatically.

Anyways, I am in my trial period and loving all OR has to offer. Just think Zapier is a natural fit that would make it so much better

Thanks

Andrew B
Sep 23, 2020 9:10 PM
Joined Sep, 2020 1 post

I agree with Steven C. The zapier integration would be amazing. It would then be able to link with Xero - for most of the most common triggers at least (bookings, cancellations, changes etc.) And also would be able to link with Mailchimp and a heap of others.

Paul W
Sep 25, 2020 12:05 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Hi Steven and Andrew,

Steven, sorry for the delay in responding to you earlier in the summer.

Yes, Zapier is on the roadmap though not high priority because of so many other things. We agree that Zapier and Hubspot would be great integrations and provide some very useful tooling in and around OwnerRez. Zapier has been discussed at many engineering meetings over the last couple years.

Thanks for the nudge!

Tarkan C
Sep 26, 2020 12:55 PM
Joined May, 2020 65 posts

This is a good idea...

Terrance T
Oct 6, 2020 10:52 AM
Joined Apr, 2019 2 posts

This is a great idea...I have been looking for workarounds with zapier for a while now. +1

Jennifer W
Dec 24, 2020 7:40 AM
Joined Oct, 2019 32 posts

Me Too! Zapier or hubspot integration

GetStay
Dec 30, 2020 7:00 PM
Joined May, 2020 20 posts

I guess we could narrow this down to Piesync.

DianneD
Feb 10, 2021 10:01 PM
Joined Oct, 2018 41 posts

Yesss!!!! I totally vote for this feature too.

Sandy M
Feb 28, 2021 2:58 PM
Joined Jun, 2020 5 posts

I vote for this new feature request as well. Could automate moving my customer information to MailChimp!!

Michael S
Apr 26, 2021 2:47 PM
Joined Nov, 2020 5 posts

I wonder how many things could be removed from the roadmap by incorporating this single integration... I'd imagine a lot of the functionality provided by Zapier could cover some of the feature requests by users? Therefore, this feature could actually kill X birds with one stone so to speak. Food for thought!

DianneD
Apr 26, 2021 5:56 PM

I think there are many OR users like myself (and everyone else on this list for starters) that would like to give the OR team a ‘push’ about getting it to the top of the list, not just a little nudge :) to get the Zapier integration ability. As someone else has mentioned, perhaps having zapier integration would resolve other issues for you (at least short term).

BlueMtnCabins
Apr 27, 2021 12:41 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

Maybe silly q-n but what does zaper do? Went to website and it is some workflow thing? What does it do that OR does not already do for a private owner (Not a PM). Thanks

Dewey Getaway
Jun 14, 2021 4:05 PM
Joined Feb, 2020 49 posts

Is Integrately also on the roadmap? It's a Zapier competitor which is cheaper and easier to use than Zapier. I hope it's also on the roadmap.

Kristi S
Jul 8, 2021 11:17 AM
Joined Jun, 2021 2 posts

You can use it to integrate two separate apps together. For example, you could sell gift cards through a plug-in and have a zap that triggers when a new gift card is created, then create a discount code in ownerrez.

It's a great way to extend the features of ownerrez without ownerrez having to do all the work.

Should be higher on their priority list because of this.

Chuck K
Jul 12, 2021 7:11 PM
Joined Oct, 2019 83 posts

Another big vote for Zapier.

Casa Milos
Mar 15, 2022 2:03 AM
Joined Dec, 2021 2 posts

Hi, is Zapier anywhere on the road map yet?

It will be super useful!

Thanks!

Julia

Casa Milos
Mar 16, 2022 2:29 AM
Joined Dec, 2021 2 posts

Hi Paul, could you give us a heads up about the development of Zapier integration? Any news to share?

Thanks! Julia

Rex C
Mar 16, 2022 12:54 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2021 47 posts

We don't have an ETA on integration with Zapier yet but you may be able to set something up as a workaround until we have it available. This could possibly be done using triggered emails from OwnerRez that Zapier watches your inbox for. 

While we don't support this directly, you may be able to find an online forum or support group with OwnerRez users that have already set something like this up or can give tips for it.

DianneD
Mar 16, 2022 8:49 PM

Sandy, if you're using Quickbooks you can auto move your customer info to Mailchimp from there.

Kristi S
Apr 17, 2022 6:57 PM
Joined Jun, 2021 2 posts

GMAIL only allows data sharing with specific apps.  Discord is not one of them (which I use to communicate with my cleaners) nor are the others that people have referenced here.

Please reconsider the priority of this integration.  Integration with Zapier allows your users to build their own integration without having to wait for you to implement much needed function.  It will also provide you with a framework to build out integration that you want to provide.

thank you for your consideration