Experience the difference of "Elite".

Google My Business - Add to where guests posted their review.

Las Gaviotas Ren
Mar 1, 2020 7:25 PM
Joined Jan, 2018 4 posts

Please add "Google My Business" to the choices of where guests posted their review.

Ken T
Mar 2, 2020 11:41 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1473 posts

We're keeping an eye on Google and may add more connections to them in the future.

In the meantime, you can add a link to your email template where you request guests to write reviews, to your "Google My Business" account. We have several clients doing that.

Dewey Getaway
Apr 29, 2020 12:51 PM
Joined Feb, 2020 49 posts

Plus one for this - definitely would like an integration of Google Reviews.

Donna M
Nov 28, 2020 3:16 AM
Joined Sep, 2017 38 posts

Definitely have this request for reviews to Google My Business on my wish list!

Paul W
Nov 30, 2020 9:23 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

I converted this thread to a Feature Request topic. Feel free to use the voting buttons at the top to add your votes now!

Anita
Nov 30, 2020 11:25 AM
Joined Mar, 2017 1 post

It would be great if we also have the ability to remove fake reviews or 'test' reviews. Will our reviews be pushed to Google...

Shannon G
Dec 3, 2020 2:28 PM
Joined Jun, 2019 11 posts

This would be an excellent feature!

GetStay
Dec 20, 2020 9:58 PM
Joined May, 2020 20 posts

Can’t think that would be possible when using GMB reviews, letting them pass thru OwmerRez before being pushed is plausible.

Let’s say the request is added, would you want to deal with multiple review systems? When a review is placed on Airbnb, should it push to GMB? It sounds like more work for you and to code instead of having an added value.

An idea is placing a QR code on a door hanger “Cleaning practices applied” and “Leave feedback” with a scannable QR which leads to Google Reviews. Promoting the guests is taking it a step further ( secret discount code for next year, wine, etc.)

You could always manipulate reviews on your website thou, no added value there as well.

Ventura County V
Oct 11, 2023 5:08 PM
Joined Mar, 2022 115 posts

Does GMB still require a google account in order to leave a review?  Might not be possible if they still do to have a review left on OR to publish there, but maybe with the upcoming integration things may be more relaxed?  Like how VRBO used to be with allowing our direct booking reviews to post there.