Experience the difference of "Elite".

Guest Registration Form

TheGrandHacienda
Jan 6, 2020 12:29 AM
Joined Apr, 2018 17 posts

Would love a report that could be downloaded for each guest for a registration form, where it populates name, email, check-in and check-out dates and space where I could add policies to the bottom, etc. Print to get guests to sign when they check in.

Ken T
Jan 6, 2020 12:28 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1554 posts

The OwnerRez rental agreements are designed to be signed electronically, so they don't need to be printed out.

However, they're really HTML and can be rendered into PDFs, so it's possible to design an agreement that could be printed out and physically signed.

Anna WonderView
Jul 8, 2021 7:18 PM
Joined Jul, 2021 2 posts

I have to present the agreement form for Ascent payment system in order to setup an account. I entered it into ownerrez but can't find the way to download / save it so I can send it.
Is there a way to print it / export to pdf? I'd love to use an example with the fields set from the booking so they could confirm it shows the dates etc.
Thank you!

Ken T
Jul 8, 2021 7:28 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1554 posts

Yes - go to Settings > Legal Agreements. Click the little pencil icon to the left of the agreement you want, and select Download Example PDF.

That will give a generic agreement showing the field codes, but without data populated. You can see an agreement with fields populated by selecting Preview, but that's real guest data that may not be appropriate to share. If you choose to do this though, there's a Download PDF button on the Preview screen.