Experience the difference of "Elite".

Download Invoice function

Page Anthony W
Oct 23, 2019 11:52 AM
Joined Feb, 2019 4 posts

Please add a download function for your invoices and payments. It's a bit of a work around to download a copy of the invoice for bookkeeping purposes.

Ken T
Oct 23, 2019 2:29 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1545 posts

Not sure what you're looking for here. Are you referring to the invoices we issue for your OwnerRez subscription? If so, we have an Export button at the upper right of the Invoices list table that does that for the totals. You can also use your browser functions to Print to PDF an individual invoice if you want it saved electronically.

As far as exporting the invoice details to Excel, yes, that's a known item for development.

Page Anthony W
Oct 23, 2019 2:45 PM
Joined Feb, 2019 4 posts

Yes, the request is in reference to the individual Ownerrez invoices. I attach individual invoices to each expense transaction in our bookkeeping software. If I try to save the invoice as a PDF from the website I receive the following error message:

This site cannot be iframed. Please navigate your browser directly to https://secure.ownerrez.com/ to access OwnerRez

The workaround is to use the print function but then actually use the save as PDF in the bottom left side of the print menu. Seems to be a little cumbersome versus just being able to download the individual invoice with a quick download option.