Experience the difference of "Elite".

Would like to see a "maximum days in advance" booking block for individual OTA's (ie limit VRBO to 90 days out, ABB to 120 etc)

Tim K
Aug 13, 2019 10:13 PM
Joined Jul, 2017 72 posts

I have all my calendars set to allow bookings to a max of 350 days out. But with VRBO switching me to "delayed payments" like ABB does I would like to block them for any bookings over 90 days out. I think for now I have to do it manually as they don't allow that much flexibility on their end with advanced bookings. Any chance of getting a per-sync booking restriction?

Chris Hynes
Aug 15, 2019 8:51 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Yep, you can do that with the API integrated channel settings but that requires the 5 property minimum for VRBO.

We have contemplated doing something like this on the iCal, but iCal links are already a bit persnickety. It could be even more confusing if there were multiple versions of an iCal for a single property with different links to add to each channel.

Technically it would be easy to add an extra block in there, but we want to come up with a way that doesn't confuse -- we already have occasional issues with folks adding the wrong iCal to the wrong property.

It strikes me, though, that you don't actually need the block to be in the same iCal. If you one OwnerRez iCal with the blocks from OwnerRez and then had a second iCal you generated somehow just with that 90 days out block, you could import both of them into VRBO and it'd solve the problem.