Experience the difference of "Elite".

Rates

Terry L
Aug 11, 2019 11:10 AM
Joined Sep, 2017 8 posts

Is there anyway to get a rates calendar similar to what VRBO and Houfy has where you just click the dates on the calendar and set your price. The way it is done on the ownerrez site now is really confusing and its easy to make a mistake. I would also like the ability to offer a discount code to guests to use but I know that has been discussed for years now but can't find it anywhere. I seen a post from 2012 that said it would hopefully be an option by the end of the year so if its there please let me know how to use it so I can start sendimng those out. Thank You

Paul W
Aug 13, 2019 7:21 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 826 posts

Yes, there is actually. 😉 We have a spot rates "calendar style" editor coming out in a few weeks. It's been in testing for awhile. It will allow you to quickly see and select date ranges on a calendar and set amount and min. night. These will be "spot rates" which override seasonal rates in our system.

No discount codes yet, but still very important on our To Do list. We keep getting MORE important stuff that pushes it back (right now the big important thing is our Airbnb API integration) but we do care about it and plan to release it.