Experience the difference of "Elite".

Ribbon view at a specific date

Tufan B
Jul 28, 2019 8:05 AM
Joined Oct, 2018 32 posts

Want to propose a feature that show the ribbon view at a specific date.
For example during analysis, I may want to see how my bookings look in July at the beginning of the month vs at the end of the month to better understand last minute bookings.
Is this feasible?

Sarah H
Jul 30, 2019 7:48 PM
Joined Jul, 2019 109 posts

I also like to see on my phone where I can see the end of a month and the beginning of the next - just a week or two at a time.

Paul W
Jul 31, 2019 10:15 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Thanks for the suggestion. It should be doable.

Chris Hynes
Aug 1, 2019 7:47 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

We've just released the booked date filter. You can now go to the Filter button on the Ribbon view and filter bookings by Booked date and it will fade out the ones that don't match the filter.

Tufan B
Aug 1, 2019 9:09 PM

Great. It looks even better than I envisioned. Thank you. This is very useful to see how the bookings at the beginning of the month versus end of the month looks like. Thanks! This info is good in deciding any additional discounts for last minute bookings.

Tufan B
Apr 26, 2023 10:20 AM

This was a great feature that I used a lot. Filter option at ribbon view also let me to find any booking that did not sign a rental agreement that is from booking.com etc. etc. It was a very useful feature but now it is discontinued in the new ribbon view. I reverted back to the orginal although I loved the new ribbon view. Is there no way to include the filter option in the new ribbon view? It was such a usefull thing to have!

Ken T
May 2, 2023 1:32 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1475 posts

Is there no way to include the filter option in the new ribbon view?

At present, no, but that is planned to be re-added to the new ribbon view.

Tarkan C
May 2, 2023 1:38 PM
Joined May, 2020 65 posts

The filter option/function is a really powerful tool and therefore I still use the old version of the ribbon view. Please continue to support the old ribbon view until you add the filter option/function to the new ribbon view!

Caleb M
May 4, 2023 11:56 AM
OR Team Member Joined Mar, 2022 114 posts

Hi Tarki,

We completely agree, the filter option is super powerful!

We have no plans to stop supporting the old ribbon view, it should remain available at least until the old filter option is added to the new view.

~Caleb