Experience the difference of "Elite".

Rate Calendar

Emily O
May 3, 2019 9:44 AM
Joined Mar, 2019 4 posts

I would love to be able to set my rates using a calendar. Click on a start & end date, and enter a rate.
It will be nice to visually see it on a calendar.

BlueMtnCabins
May 3, 2019 3:48 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

You can to a degree. go to properties, select property, it will show rates defined, you can edit right there

Chris Hynes
May 4, 2019 6:02 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Yep, that's the closest thing right now. We are working on a daily rate calendar for setting rates like Airbnb but that will be spot rates only not seasonal.

Greg C
Sep 29, 2019 1:26 PM
Joined Aug, 2019 1 post

Chris,
Any idea when this feature may be available?
When you go into the area that is described above, it changes the rate for those dates perpetually. With the VRBO calendar you can change it so let's say I just have a few weeks that are not booked that are coming up, I can decrease the rate to hope to get a booking and forget about it. With the solution above, someone can book those dates the next year at a discount and that is not the intended purpose.

What happens if I change the rate in VRBO, what takes precedence? Your rates or VRBO?
If I fully migrate to your solution API solution, do I lose the ability to set these last minute rates without having to go back and delete them or worry about people booking it the next year at the discount rate? I have people that have booked as far as 2 years out.

Bob