Experience the difference of "Elite".

Email trigger criteria based on whether Rental Agreement is signed

Paul W
Mar 1, 2019 9:12 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

You can do this... Set up a trigger to send to you [x] days before arrival and set criteria to Renter Agreement Signed = NO

Tim
Feb 28, 2019 10:18 PM
Joined Oct, 2018 44 posts

I may have already asked for this...

I'd love to see a trigger criteria for "Rental Agreement is not signed" that I can run a few days prior to an arrival to remind the guest to sign the agreement. Maybe once a day the week prior to arrival. In addition, it would be great if there were a way to email ME if someone hasn't signed it, so I can intervene and contact the guest directly or even stop them from coming until they sign it.

Paul W
Mar 1, 2019 9:12 AM

You can do this... Set up a trigger to send to you [x] days before arrival and set criteria to Renter Agreement Signed = NO

Amanda & Mike H
Mar 2, 2019 7:09 PM
Joined Jun, 2017 12 posts

Is it possible to setup an email trigger(s) for inquiries? For example if an inquiry is set to expire in 7 days, we would like to send an email 4 days out. Then if nothing do a phone call follow-up.

Trident P
Apr 8, 2019 9:19 AM
Joined Feb, 2017 15 posts

I like this but how do I send a trigger to myself?

Marcy

Julie A
Apr 10, 2019 4:23 PM
Joined Mar, 2019 22 posts

Hi, I'd like to know this also. Tried setting up this trigger to email me when rental agreements are not signed 10 days prior to arrival but I'm afraid I'll send to the guest and not to myself?

Paul W
Apr 11, 2019 9:39 AM

Mike, you cannot send triggers on inquiries or quotes yet, but that's something we'd like to add. To be clear, the trigger would be on the quote (not the inquiry) since the quote is what expires or is accepted/booked.

Paul W
Apr 11, 2019 9:40 AM

To send a trigger to yourself, first create a custom email template that has TO name/email address to yourself. You can use field codes for that where you select the user/account name and email as the field codes to put in the TO fields. Then use a trigger to send it.

If you're unsure whether it will work, test, test, test. Look at it in preview mode and it will show you the FROM/TO headers at the top.