Experience the difference of "Elite".

Trigger email after upload of photo ID

Janice T
Jan 10, 2019 1:52 PM
Joined Mar, 2016 63 posts

I have cabin guest information that I email after receiving a copy of the guests driver's license. It would be cool to have that email triggered to go out after I upload the photo to their files tab. I'm probably wishing for the moon here...

Chris Hynes
Jan 11, 2019 7:13 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

You can't trigger it on a file upload currently, but you could create the template and use "Email this guest" and then switch to it. Not quite as automatic, but pretty close.

We do have plans to add the option for a photo id requirement, and then it'd be something where you could trigger.

Janice T
Jan 13, 2019 12:24 PM
Joined Mar, 2016 63 posts

Chris Hynes said:

You can't trigger it on a file upload currently, but you could create the template and use "Email this guest" and then switch to it. Not quite as automatic, but pretty close.

We do have plans to add the option for a photo id requirement, and then it'd be something where you could trigger.

Thank you, Chris. I do have a template that I use to email the guest after they provide their photo ID. I'm glad to hear that a photo ID requirement and trigger is in the works for the future. Looking forward to that feature!

Misty T
Jan 15, 2019 8:34 AM
Joined Jan, 2018 9 posts

I didn’t see this before posting my topic. I just posted that even if we just had a box we could click that we have verified the license would be great.