Experience the difference of "Elite".

Automated way to send text reports (by email)

Rich S
Jan 8, 2019 5:39 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

Would be nice to automate sending to owners and cleaning staff some of the reports. This implies the automated triggering and attachment of certain reports which would NOT be associated with just a single booking, but instead with a range of bookings.

For cleaning people and myself it would save a lot of time to not have to manually run reports or log into a system, but to instead get periodic emails that aggregate the relevant information.

The existing per-booking automation is nice, but having automated reports would be very powerful and I think would become an important feature that everyone associated with OwnerRez would appreciate... even those folks who don't ever log into the system.

Dori123
Feb 1, 2022 5:00 PM
Joined Sep, 2020 85 posts

I would love this feature as well. 

I'd like to be able to automate / send myself (and other key players) various weekly reports. My request is more geared toward financial reports, but also reports such as "Bookings this week." 

Thanks!

Ventura County V
Jun 7, 2022 1:49 AM
Joined Mar, 2022 115 posts

Agreed.  Would be nice to be able to receive the Daily Checklist report each morning.

Ken T
Jul 25, 2022 10:44 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

[Another topic was closed as a duplicate of this topic (https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/daily-report-of-checkouts)]

Ken T
Jul 25, 2022 10:45 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

This is under investigation but no ETA at present.

Andree M
Aug 2, 2022 12:15 PM
Joined Nov, 2018 11 posts

Another UP vote from us. Being able to schedule reports by arrival/departure date range, properties, etc. would be a great addition to the system. Specifically, our cleaners don't want a separate email for each cleaning. They want a monthly report 15 days before the month starts with only late rental additions creating updates.

Mike & Andree

Pedro T
Aug 18, 2022 7:03 PM
Joined Nov, 2017 49 posts

was this status changed to Planned recently?  

This would avoid me so many unnecessary crises.

Joe R
Oct 22, 2023 2:14 AM
Joined Sep, 2023 5 posts

This is a serious need. This seems like such a simple request (pretty standard in database apps) that would make planning everyone's day so much easier!

I see that status is Planned. Time frame OR? 

Janet S
4 days ago
Joined Jun, 2023 1 post

We would love this feature too - to be able to schedule an automated report to be sent out to specified recipients would be a really helpful feature!