Experience the difference of "Elite".

Cleans ability to have list view

Fenwick Vacation
Jun 16, 2018 12:53 AM
Joined May, 2018 20 posts

It would be great if the view we give house keeper showed list view and included our notes and also number of guests. This would allow me to indicate to cleaner if their was an early check in, playpen needed, or anything extra I needed.

BlueMtnCabins
Jun 18, 2018 3:30 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

Go to reports, download daily range. remove unnecessary columns, send to housekeeper. That is what I do.

Tim K
Oct 21, 2018 4:46 PM
Joined Jul, 2017 71 posts

Two ways I'd like to see it done.....
1. Being able to create a separate USER with a title of "cleaner" on the account would be best. I think I already mentioned it to Chris previously. That way your cleaner can log in and see your upcoming schedule.
2. and this sort of would go with the cleaner USER, but the ability to create a "cleaning schedule" where you block out a certain period of time after each rental for "cleaning"....which would then be shared with the cleaners.

Paul W
Oct 22, 2018 8:23 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Thanks for the suggestion, Tim. Multi-user accounts (ie. multi logins to the same account w/ different permissions) is something we'd like to do for sure. Cleaners would certainly use that as would others.

Have you looked into 3rd party apps for the cleaning schedule? We integrate with the ResortCleaning app. They can populate your OwnerRez bookings automatically so that cleaners using the ResortCleaning app see what is coming up from OwnerRez automatically.

Sharfunnisa Q
Dec 27, 2018 8:41 PM
Joined Jul, 2018 15 posts

Fenwick Vacation said:

It would be great if the view we give house keeper showed list view and included our notes and also number of guests. This would allow me to indicate to cleaner if their was an early check in, playpen needed, or anything extra I needed.

I would love this ability too, some kind of list view for cleaners as well as few custom columns - where they can fill in the cleaning date, cleaning fee, additional fee (sometimes we had to send cleaners out to the cabin for maintenance issues reported during a stay) etc .. and if at the end of month they could generate a PDF invoice for the month and email to me.