Experience the difference of "Elite".

Triggers for cancelled bookings or blocked off time removed

Marina's Edge Re
Sep 29, 2017 12:27 AM
Joined Oct, 2012 206 posts

We use a third party provider as another sales channel. We have to manually update their calendar when we get a booking or a booking is cancelled and we've had a few misses almost resulting in double bookings.

We just need extra reminders....so wondering if it's possible to add a reminder trigger for when a booking is cancelled or blocked off time is removed from an iCal import?

Chris Hynes
Sep 29, 2017 12:50 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Hmm. You should get owner notifications when bookings are changed or canceled, whether manually or by the iCal import. Are those coming through? Or are you wanting notifications to another person? What about setting up third party alerts? Those also go out when a booking is created, changed, or canceled.

Marina's Edge Re
Sep 29, 2017 1:03 AM
Joined Oct, 2012 206 posts

Yeah...I get these alerts. I was thinking about sending an explicit email that says 'make sure to update the calendar in the other site'. Just trying to figure out how to quadruple check that I don't get double bookings...

Chris Hynes
Sep 29, 2017 5:00 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

We don't have trigger events for those yet, but they are coming.

In the meantime, another option could be to do a filter on your email for those specific notifications to break them out into another folder or bump up the priority so they stand out from everything else.