Experience the difference of "Elite".

Owner Statement

Tammy P
Feb 3, 2017 8:57 PM
Joined Feb, 2016 5 posts

We run our owner statements monthly, that is how we pay the owner and taxes. So if someone booked Jan-March, we only payout Jan rent at end of Jan. The owner statement remitting now amount is automatically calculated. A work around would be for us to make a separate booking for each month, but payments would not align. Is it possible to have the remitting now amount where it can be modified and saved? The second part of question would be, could it show only bookings that arrived on or before statement date. If someone books in Jan for July, we would rather that not show until July because it could be changed or canceled.

Sam Westcott
Feb 3, 2017 9:39 PM
OR Team Member Joined Dec, 2009 240 posts

@Tammy: Great ideas! There are two great ideas that are separate and we'll implement them both for you. The first is to simply add a criteria option on the Create Statement page that lets you limit the statement to bookings with an arrival date before a certain point (perhaps before the statement date). The second idea is to make the statement Remitting Now column be editable. That way, you can put into the statement exactly what you actually remitted (if you want it to be less) and save the statement with the new values. Great ideas, and I understand exactly the use case you're describing. ~Sam

Tammy P
Feb 6, 2017 3:55 PM
Joined Feb, 2016 5 posts

Thanks so much. We turned on PM as a trial, and those two things would make it were would could use it instead of entering things into another system. Any ETA?

ShenRent
Feb 7, 2017 10:31 AM
Joined Dec, 2009 54 posts

Same here actually. We use PM now but being able to limit the statement by booking arrival would be useful to us too

Sam Westcott
Feb 9, 2017 8:46 AM
OR Team Member Joined Dec, 2009 240 posts

@Tammy and ShenRent: Give me a week or two and I'll get this in for you. We've been completely slammed (what else is new?) so I wasn't able to slide it into this week's hotfixes, but I can definitely get this included for you.

Michelle J
Mar 10, 2017 1:18 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Tammy,

Happy Friday everyone!

I just wanted to drop you a quick note that this is now available.

We released a bunch of QoL features this morning, and this went out with them. When cutting owner statements, you can now enter a date that will filter out future bookings. It looks like this:If you leave it blank, it will work like it does now - all future bookings (that have an owner balance) are included. If you enter a date, it will ignore any bookings that arrive after that date.

-Michelle