Experience the difference of "Elite".

A couple for the wish list

Floridaloha
Apr 6, 2016 12:54 PM
Joined Mar, 2016 56 posts

1. Add a guest address field to the bookings area. I like to keep track of their physical addresses in case I want to send them something later.

2. Under "source" of booking, it would be cool to have "Repeat Guest" and "Other" as two of the selections in the pull-down menu. Maybe the Other could allow the person to fill in a source. There are new sources happening all the time with all the hoopla out there re: VRBO and HA.

Michelle J
Apr 6, 2016 1:01 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the suggestions!

You can add addresses for the guest already. Open the booking (or quote) and click the Info tab. Click the Change button and add/edit addresses in the place provided.

If the booking and quote are linked (meaning they booking was created from the quote originally), then any guest email/phone/address will update in both places at the same time.

We do show "Repeat Guest" on the booking if the guest has occurred in the past. To see what I mean, create another booking with the same email address and you'll see (on the booking overview page) a little "Repeat Guest" badge with the links to other bookings. The same will show on guests and inquiries if the guest has booked in the past.

If you want to add custom sources (or listing sites) you can do that as well. Open Settings > Listing Sites. On the right side, you can add custom listing sites. This isn't really a "source" exactly, but you could use the field for now to put other pieces of information.

Hope this helps,

-Michelle

Floridaloha
Apr 6, 2016 1:14 PM
Joined Mar, 2016 56 posts

Thanks for the speedy reply Michelle! Yes, it would be helpful to be able to write in the address during the time we enter email, phone, etc. if at all possible, but good to know there is a way to do it.

Also regarding repeat customers, I guess it's because I'm manually entering all of my upcoming bookings now and so I have no "history" within the system. I assume this will change in the future when I enter their info again. Many of my guests are repeat.

Michelle J
Apr 6, 2016 1:19 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

As soon as you enter a booking (even for historical data) the person will start showing up as "Repeat Guest". Give it a try and you'll see what I mean. That's assuming their email address is the same between bookings of course. So even for old/historical entry, it will still work.