Experience the difference of "Elite".

Third party alert - email address length

Jon C
Apr 12, 2013 10:49 PM
Joined Jan, 2013 24 posts

Can the email address length for third party alerts be increased? It seems to be around 32 characters now, it just so happens that an email address I need to add has 33-34 characters.

Michelle J
Apr 13, 2013 8:46 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Jon,

All email address fields in the system are supposed to allow 64 characters. They were expanded from 32 awhile back. That field must not have been expanded. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I will have the dev team fix this for the next release.

In the meantime, if you send an email to the help desk (help@ownerreservations.com) we can add that Third Party Alert for you from this side.

Hope this helps,

Michelle

Jon C
Apr 21, 2013 9:05 AM
Joined Jan, 2013 24 posts

Another one for you - just put in my credit card for monthly ownerrez billing, used my email address for the business which is around 32 characters but got a warning that my email address was too long, a 64 character limit..had to just change to my personal email address.

Michelle J
Apr 22, 2013 7:46 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Thanks for letting us know. I'll look into this and have them include a fix for the upcoming release. If you send the email address you'd like to use to the support system (help@ownerreservations.com) I think we can update your billing record manually.