Experience the difference of "Elite".

Interested - after dates preempted

cp9293
May 9, 2012 6:48 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Is there a way to know when a guests tried to reserve dates but wasn't allowed, due to it being already booked (preempted)? I would be curious to know that they tried. Perhaps, I could move them to another date.

Someone tried to book the dates and she sent me an email stating she couldn't. I wouldn't have known that she was interested, if she didn't send me the email.

Thanks,
Claudia

Michelle J
May 9, 2012 8:16 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Right now, no, there's no way of knowing that, but we're considering adding "event notifications" that will send you an alert when the guest opens/reads their quote. I'm not sure if that would cover this.

We're also working on upgrading the statuses on quotes and inquiries to be more dynamic in terms of telling you when they flip. Maybe have a quick-click email you can send to them, asking if they want different dates.

Release going out tomorrow or Friday, by the way!

-Michelle

cp9293
May 9, 2012 8:48 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

That is great - a new release! Those are always nice to see and exciting. :)

I don't know what would be a way to show this. Just would be nice to see who actually was interested and ready to book, but wasn't able to. They can check another timeframe on their own, but at times it helps to give them a little encouragement, if we knew they were ready and missed it.

Claudia