Experience the difference of "Elite".

Comments under the Quote Tab

cp9293
May 8, 2012 9:27 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Can you include the guests comments, which they write at the time of the inquiry, somewhere in the Quote Area? I would think it would be under GENERAL INFO, along with how many people, etc.

I was looking at one of the quotes I had sent and was looking everywhere for any comments/questions the potential guests have asked me. I couldn't find it. Is it somewhere in there and I just missed it?

Thanks,
Claudia

Michelle J
May 8, 2012 10:38 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Yes, the comments you're referred to are on the inquiry, not the quote. There isn't any good way of seeing the inquiry details (like the comments) from the quote but that's something we're thinking about.

On bookings now, you can see a link to the quote and inquiry that it came from on the overview page. We'll be adding at least the same thing on quotes.

We'll also be adding a Tracking tab on quotes and bookings that will help here, though that is for a different purpose.

-Michelle

cp9293
Aug 13, 2012 8:40 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Hi Michelle,

Any decisions on the comment box? I enter the quotes into the OwnerRez software and I can't enter the comments they give, onto your system.

Claudia

Michelle J
Aug 13, 2012 8:50 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Comments will be accommodated by a Notes feature that is planned for future development. At the moment, it hasn't been scheduled.