Link for Credit Card payment

cp9293
May 1, 2012 11:02 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

NEVERMIND -

Michelle J
May 1, 2012 11:06 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Ok, what you want to do now - now that he's ready to book - is to send him the Payment Form link found on the quote.

So delete the manual booking you just created. Then open the quote (if you didn't create a quote, do that really quick). You don't need to email the quote to him. Just send him the Payment Form link. You can find the payment form link by navigating to the quote and clicking on the Payment Form tab (all the way to the right). That will open a new window in your browser. Copy that link.

That Payment Form link will give him exactly the screen you're looking for. He can read and sign the legal agreement, submit and payment and everything will be created properly.

-Michelle

cp9293
May 1, 2012 11:22 AM

I would have to CREATE A QUOTE first. He is not in the system, unless I create a booking. How do I create a quote?

Claudia

Michelle J
May 1, 2012 11:25 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hover over the Quote menu at the top and select "Create New Quote" when the menu drops down. Or go to the bookings overview page (the calendar) and over on the left side there's a "Create New Quote" link. That will take you to a page where you can create a manual quote.

-Michelle

cp9293
May 1, 2012 11:28 AM

Great. I didn't know that.