Experience the difference of "Elite".

Customized Quotes & Follow up Letter

cp9293
Apr 30, 2012 2:36 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Hi Michelle,

I know we spoke of this previously, however, I just wanted to see if when becomes available, if it will include a few things...

1) Font options
2) Color options
3) Size options
4) Be able to add pictures in the letter

I believe I gave you an example of what I send out. I believe it is important to be "different" and stand out in our quotes, as owners. If we are all the same, then nothing is special to stick out to potential guests. Colors and fonts make reading more interested. Pictures remind the potential guests of which proptery is yours.

Since I have used your system, I have copied and pasted my email onto the email section of OwnerRez. The wording is there, but the "character" is not. It doesn't copy and paste all the pictures and the colors.

I have not gotten ANY responses to my emails. To me, this proves what I have been doing with me previous emails, make a difference. Thus, I am not using your quote/inquiry sections, for the moment. I am afraid I am falling into the "standard/average" response letter. Unfortunately, this makes it hard to go back and forth between your system and doing in the way I do it, before OwnerRez.

I know that you have spoken about others requesting this feature and that you will be working on it. Can you give me a better idea as to when you think this will be in implemented?

Also, when implemented, can this be a saved version (with fields for dates, calculations, etc.) for each owner, so that it is not copied and pasted for each response?

Thank you,
Claudia

Michelle J
Apr 30, 2012 2:49 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Claudia,

I can't give you a specific ETA on the inquiry/quote email bodies yet. It has not yet been scheduled. I can assure you, however, that it is of extremely high importance, having been requested by several dozen users.

If you'd like, you can use OwnerRez to enter bookings, send out quotes and collect payments without using our email process. You can use your own email and then include a link to the quote payment form so that the guest can use it to finalize their booking and send a payment. There are more than a few other users that do this. Basically, when an inquiry comes in, they respond offline (in their own email program) with their own message and information. Then at the bottom, they include the payment link from OwnerRez so that when the guest wants to pay, they can do that. Then, the booking is entered and payments are scheduled like normal.

I assure you it will be coming soon; I simply can't commit to a date publicly yet.

-Michelle

cp9293
Apr 30, 2012 2:56 PM

Will it have all the things I mentioned above... colors, fonts, pictures (not attachments)?

Plus, included each time, for my responses?

Claudia

Michelle J
Apr 30, 2012 2:58 PM

I believe so, yes. It will definitely include mail merge fields (or what you referred to as "tags"), fonts and some limited picture functionality. Let me ask and get more information on the design for that.

-Michelle

Michelle J
Apr 30, 2012 2:59 PM

cp9293 said:

Plus, included each time, for my responses?

Definitely yes to this one. The biggest issue is being able to save the same response so you don't have to copy/paste each time. That, for sure, will be included.

cp9293
Apr 30, 2012 3:01 PM

I just resent you what I use for my responses, so that you can see what I do.

Ask away, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Claudia