Experience the difference of "Elite".

I cannot find my API listing on Airbnb.

Serge K
Nov 15, 2021 2:06 AM
Joined Jan, 2021 5 posts

Hello,
I cannot find my API property on Airbnb while searching as if I am a guest. I have 2 properties on OR that are API to Airbnb. I am a SuperHost via my Lakehouse and I just setup my condo from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and pushed it to Airbnb. I've managed it on VRBO for years and we have had a property manager manage it on Airbnb for us, but I want to manage it myself now.

The link to my condo on airbnb is:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/53345619

If I change browsers to do a search for open dates as if I was a guest, I cannot find the property at all. I called Airbnb and they couldn't help me with it since it's being pushed from OR.

So I deleted the API Airbnb condo via OR. I then created a new property starting in Airbnb with all of the condo information. I then connected OR with Airbnb via Full API and set it to do a Everything-sync to push the condo content to Airbnb.

Once again, when I do a search on Airbnb for this property for open days or using a map and I cannot find it at all.

Help. Any potential ideas as to what may be wrong?

Ken T
Nov 15, 2021 10:51 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1565 posts

This is never an OwnerRez issues, despite what Airbnb may say. The only effect OwnerRez can have is, if some of your amenities are missing, that can certainly affect your visibility on Airbnb, and must be fixed in OwnerRez.

Otherwise, you need to work with Airbnb to determine why your property isn't indexing and visible correctly in their system. Note that it can take a day or two for a new property to be fully indexed.

Serge K
Nov 16, 2021 2:21 AM
Joined Jan, 2021 5 posts

It is showing up now. You were correct in that it takes a day or 2 for it to get indexed. We are all good!

Thank you!