Experience the difference of "Elite".

Mutual Block feature

Tobias
Sep 20, 2021 2:41 PM
Joined Aug, 2021 8 posts

I am reading the instructions on the site:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/combined-properties-blockoff-lockoff

I want to make sure I do this correctly. I have a townhome that has three units in it, and want the ability to rent Units 1 & 2, 2 & 3, 1 & 3, as well as the entire home.

1. Create a new property (Duplicate) for each combo, four total
2. Link Units 1 & 2, then 2 & 3, 1 & 3, and entire home.

Am I understanding that correctly?

Once the blocked properties has been established, I will need to set up messaging and triggers for each property. Correct?

Will I need to create these properties on VRBO and Airbnb also, or will OwnerRez transmit this information over?
Thank you

Ken T
Sep 20, 2021 3:21 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

Yes, that's pretty much correct. As far as new listings on the channels for the combos, if you are using API connections then OwnerRez can push that information up for you to create the new listings. Otherwise you'll have to do it by hand and connect them just as if they were their own independent properties - which, from the point of view of the channels, they are.

Tobias
Sep 21, 2021 1:51 PM
Joined Aug, 2021 8 posts

Thank you. I am setting one up now for the entire home and, since our property is two stories, the "On Which Floor" option, only allows me to put one number in, instead of 1 & 2. Is there a workaround for this?

Joel P
Sep 22, 2021 7:31 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2009 122 posts

"On which floor" is only relevant for listings that are single floor listings. You should probably leave it blank for the "Entire Home" listing.