Experience the difference of "Elite".

Rate calendar not updating

Kim S
Jul 26, 2021 5:25 PM
Joined Jul, 2021 4 posts

Hi, I'm new here and just finished setting up 2 properties. One is working as expected but on the second property I entered incorrect rates. So I went back in and adjusted the rates but the rate calendar has not updated. I have waited 24 hours, thinking that maybe it took awhile for the change to occur, but it has not. An additional observation is that on the correct property it displays a weekly rate, but in the incorrect property it is providing a rate range per week which doesn't make sense. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks!
-Kim

Ken T
Jul 26, 2021 5:29 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

There are several overlapping rate systems in OwnerRez that are used for different purposes, and which can cause confusion if you don't know what you're looking at. This video may help explain:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/rates-overview-video

If that doesn't do it, please write in to the Helpdesk with a specific example of dates which have the wrong rates in Tools > Rate Calendar, and we'll take a look.

Kim S
Jul 27, 2021 1:04 PM
Joined Jul, 2021 4 posts

Thanks, Ken! For some reason, spot rates (which I never set) were overriding my seasonal rates. I think that it occurred when i imported rates from another channel.

Ken T
Jul 27, 2021 1:24 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

Yes, that would do it - importing rates from a channel creates Spot Rates.