Experience the difference of "Elite".

Owner Dashboard - December not showing up

Shay D
Jun 30, 2021 4:30 PM
Joined Apr, 2021 5 posts

Hey OwnerRez Fam! First off, I LOVE the software and the ability to search out/create my own solutions within here via the "search function." However, I've come across a mini-glitch that I'm unable solve which is the following:
In the Owner's Dashboard (that shows all financials for a property when an owner of mine logs in), the month of December doesn't show up. The columns run January-November and the last column shows the annual. I'd really like for December to show up as well so my different owners can log-in and view accurate financial data (not just 11 months of it).
^^^
Beyond that, the Dashboard looks PHENOMENAL and I'm thankful for the great software and value OwnerRez provides! :)

Ken T
Jun 30, 2021 6:05 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

Hmm, we're not able to duplicate this. Can you write in to the Helpdesk with the URL you're looking at, and a screenshot?

Shay D
Jun 30, 2021 6:19 PM
Joined Apr, 2021 5 posts

Ken T said:

Hmm, we're not able to duplicate this. Can you write in to the Helpdesk with the URL you're looking at, and a screenshot?

Ken, can you provide a link or instructions on how to "write in to the Helpdesk with the URL and a screenshot?" I have not found any form within Owner Rez that allows you to attach a screen shot.
Here's the link to the URL:
https://secure.ownerrez.com/portal/ownerdashboard

Ken T
Jun 30, 2021 6:24 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

Oh, looks like you've never written in to the Helpdesk before - the form is just a front-end to its email address:

help@ownerreservations.com

Shay D
Jun 30, 2021 8:37 PM
Joined Apr, 2021 5 posts

Awesome, Ken. I just emailed them with the screenshot. :)

Chris Hynes
Jun 30, 2021 9:20 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

The owner dashboard shows the current month with the next and previous 5 months. December isn't currently in that range, which is why it isn't shown.

Once it gets to July, then December will be within the 5 month range so it will then show up.

Shay D
Jun 30, 2021 9:34 PM
Joined Apr, 2021 5 posts

Ok. In this case, It’d be nice to just have all 12 months there bc the “Last 12 Months view” is going to be most important for most owners/property managers and there’s currently no way for me to manually make a “Last 12 Months Report” and put it in the dashboard for my owner’s to view when they log in.
^^^
Just a suggestion, since I am both an owner & a property manager. One of my owner’s today asked if a 12 Month View could be easily accessed.