Experience the difference of "Elite".

I want a template for add on charges after booking

E & R Vacation R
May 12, 2021 5:55 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 56 posts

I need a template for adding the Pet Fee on after they have booked. I don't want to have to create a new charge every time, as I want to include the Pet Fee Addendum as well. I made a template for it, but don't see how I can add the request payment to the template?

BlueMtnCabins
May 13, 2021 12:15 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

You can go edit charges (like add pet fee). Then here is a template I custom created.
---------------------------------

Hi {CFIRST},

Please find an updated billing summary for your {BARR} - {BDEP} booking at {PDISPNAME}.

Charges: {BTAMT}
Paid: {BTPAY}
Owed: {BTOWE}

Here is the current list of charges:

{BCTAB}

Here is the full list of billing activity:

{BBACT}

Current balance is {BTOWE} due on {BSPDATE} which is {BSPDAYSFN}. 

Payment link for your booking {BUPAY}

Please let us know if you have any questions,

E & R Vacation R
May 14, 2021 10:02 AM
Joined Jan, 2020 56 posts

Thanks I'll give it a try, do I need to add all of the other verbiage that you have, current list of charges, etc.? I'll have to play around with this a bit, but at least I know it can be done...usually I need to do this if a guest is unsure if they want to bring their pet when they book, but want the option to add on later AFTER they have paid everything else...so they have no balance due other than the pet fee.

BlueMtnCabins
May 17, 2021 3:24 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

I usually update the charges on the booking (in my case, for example they decided to add an extra night), and then I manually trigger the above templated email.

Tamara F
Feb 4, 2022 1:35 PM
Joined Jan, 2022 1 post

Is there a way use this format if there is a booking through Airbnb?