Experience the difference of "Elite".

Issues syncing Yale/August Connect w/RemoteLock & OR

Julie M
Mar 14, 2021 1:44 PM
Joined Jan, 2021 10 posts

Hey all! I'm at my wits' end - I've got a Yale Assure using August Connect that is compatible with RemoteLock. For awhile I was just operating it via the August app since RL was being buggy with the booking times, but now that I'm using OwnerRez (a new thing) I want to get it all operating through OR and RL.

OR says integration to RemoteLock is connected and properties are mapped correctly.
RL shows the lock is online and my account is connected to OR
I have run the batch update for my future bookings on the subject property

But NO guest info shows up in the RL interface! I have a guest checking in at 4pm and even though all the correct info is in OR, and I've batch updated the bookings, that guest's info is not showing up in RL. There seems to be no way to verify that their code is in the system, and I can't just test if the code works on the lock because it's time-sensitive and wouldn't work right now in any case.

Any guidance will be appreciated - anyone else had this issue? Am I just not being patient enough for RL to update? (I have zero issues with my other properties, but those all have RemoteLock 5i hardware)

Chris Hynes
Mar 15, 2021 10:22 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

The codes should update in RL immediately, however if it is August I believe they have a separate "august lock guests" area where you have to look.

If the code is in OwnerRez, we got a successful response from RL with the code, so it should have been generated and available.

If you're still not seeing the codes on the RL side, and they're not in the August Lock section over there, contact RL support and they should be able to track down the details.

Julie M
Mar 15, 2021 10:51 AM
Joined Jan, 2021 10 posts

Thank you! A day later they still haven't updated in RL, so I'll reach out to RL and see what's up. Will update the thread when I get a response.