Experience the difference of "Elite".

charges on my credit card

lino p
Jan 10, 2021 2:43 PM
Joined Jan, 2017 1 post

I have called several times to put this account on hold. we have not had any reservation since last pandemic 03-1-2020.
please credit all charges do to the situation.
as soon we go back to the normal activity we will reactivate the account .
We have had no respond since last year.
call please
Lino pertusini 5055775353

BlueMtnCabins
Jan 10, 2021 6:24 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

as far as I know OR is a monthly charge whether you have bookings or not. To have no charge you should have made your properties inactive.

Paul W
Jan 11, 2021 3:21 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Hi Lino,

This community forum is not the place to discuss billing issues. Please email the help desk about this at help@ownerreservations.com. Any type of email sent there will work and will create a ticket. You'll get a knowledgeable response typically same day and someone will help you.

I took a look and saw where we have replied several times in the past, but you haven't answered (according to what I see here). Maybe the email address we have for you isn't getting through?

We have a support article about pausing or freezing OwnerRez accounts:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/freezing-your-account

Bluntly, it can't be done. You have to disable all properties which will, at best, shrink your monthly price to the minimum of $19/month (going to 35/month in March). There is no way to pause your account and pay 0.

All of our primary support is via email - as it has always been. We do not call people back the instant they expect it - that does not fit with our resources or team structure. Sorry for the frustration, but that's been the case from the beginning of time. However, if you use our ticket system, you will get help, and it will be good accurate help.