Experience the difference of "Elite".

Creating Min night stays for all days of week during a season

Bo and Sylvie V
Nov 5, 2020 11:22 PM
Joined Apr, 2020 3 posts

I am wanting to set up a booking requirement during our high season of ski season where during these months, if a booking is wanting Wednesday they would need a min of 4 nights, on Thursday it would be 3 nights, same on Friday 3 nights, and Saturday 3 nights, and then Sunday / Monday / Tuesday are 2 nights.

I'd also like all holiday (US holiday) weekends to require 3 night stays ....I subscribed to the holiday US list but perhaps I still need to set a "seasons" of holidays ?

Ken T
Nov 6, 2020 8:07 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

The simplest way to come close to what you want, is by using our Rate Calendar and Spot Rates:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/rates-using-the-rate-calendar-video

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/spot-rates

Note that, for min-night settings, a booking will be controlled by the min-nights on the arrival day. Any other min-nights later in the stay will be ignored.

Bo and Sylvie V
Nov 6, 2020 9:07 AM
Joined Apr, 2020 3 posts

Thanks Ken.

question. it appears i dont actually have to set rates using this feature. is this true as i currently use pricelabs to set up my pricing. maybe i can play with pricelabs and set min nights.

will price labs override OR with respect to rules on min nights?

Bo and Sylvie V
Nov 6, 2020 9:10 AM
Joined Apr, 2020 3 posts

oh yeah another question i had was how to get the holiday calendar to reflect i have a 3night min on holidays? i have the US holiday selected but do i need to then create those as custom season ?

Ken T
Nov 6, 2020 9:45 AM

Yes, PriceLabs will override whatever is in OwnerRez. So you should control both your rates and your min nights there.

Kiki Corner of W
Aug 2, 2022 12:41 PM
Joined Jul, 2022 1 post

Is the same true for the Beyond Pricing program that I use? Beyond pricing will be the ultimate settings of minimal night required?

Ken T
Aug 2, 2022 7:59 PM

Yes, all the dynamic pricing systems work generally the same way and follow the same rules with OwnerRez.