Sep 3, 2020 11:43 AM
Joined Nov, 2019 59 posts

Why is the dates tab now missing?

Paul W
Sep 3, 2020 11:57 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 826 posts

Hi CWV,

We cover this our Product Update post from yesterday:

https://www.ownerrez.com/blog/moving-bookings-account-time-zone-sending-trigger-emails-at-specific-hours-no-more-cc-processing-fees-no-more-csv-imports

Check it out!

Rich S
Sep 4, 2020 11:55 AM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

Paul - Is it possible to update the Overview page with the checkin/out times hyperlinked to the Move page?

Even though I *know* from reading recently (and using) the Move button, this morning I forgot that it exists on within the Overview menu and not at the level with Overview, Info, Charges, etc.

So for an Airbnb booking I just figured I can't change it locally (which is not the case).

I did search for the place in the overview tab where the checkin/out times were located, and had there been a link to the Move tab I'd have found it that way.

Especially for new users I imagine this might cut down on support questions and I don't see much harm.

Alternatively, I imagine y'all philosophically don't like mouseover tips (ie: tool tips) because I don't recall them being used anywhere, but if hovering over Move popped up some info on what it does it could also be useful.

Paul W
Sep 7, 2020 8:58 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 826 posts

Hi Rich,

Great suggestions! We'll discuss internally. Have a great Labor Day weekend! 🍹