Experience the difference of "Elite".

Widget for dynamic pricing

James W
Jul 31, 2020 9:28 AM
Joined Nov, 2017 9 posts

Is there a way to have the pricing widget reflect dynamic prices (e.g. from Price Labs) instead of static seasonal rates? Thanks.

Mitchell C
Aug 1, 2020 5:34 PM
Joined Jan, 2019 18 posts

You can have Price Labs or Beyond Pricing connect directly into OwnerRez where OwnerRez represents your property. It's pretty cool and it works.

BlueMtnCabins
Aug 5, 2020 10:29 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

yes. You can go to settings > widgets > create rate widget(or edit one you already have) and choose Nightly Rates >
Calculated Range

Jason S
Aug 9, 2020 10:24 AM
Joined Aug, 2020 2 posts

Hi, I'm new.... what does this do, exactly? Do I need to have an external something for dynamic pricing?

Chris Hynes
Aug 13, 2020 10:27 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

The rate widget displays the pricing you already have.

You can create some sorts of dynamic pricing within OwnerRez like last minute discounts: https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/last-minute-discount

For more detailed dynamic pricing, we integrate with other tools like PriceLabs, Beyond Pricing, and Perfect Price: https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/dynamic-pricing-overview

James W
Aug 13, 2020 11:37 AM
Joined Nov, 2017 9 posts

Thanks for the reply. However, in the Create (or Edit) Widgets I don't see anything about Nightly Rates. The only options are text Color, name, Publicly Accessible, Properties, and CSS.

James W
Aug 13, 2020 11:39 AM
Joined Nov, 2017 9 posts

I am using Dynamic Pricing (Price Labs, like I mentioned in my OP). That's the crux of my question - how do I get the Price Labs prices to show in the Widget? It only shows my seasonal rates I specified (which are now overridden by Price Labs).

Chris Hynes
Aug 13, 2020 3:24 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

You're in the legacy rates mode, so the rate table widget will only show your seasonal rates.

If you upgrade to the new rates mode, the rate table widget will be able to calculate rates based on the season and spot rates you've got configured (from PriceLabs).

The other thing you can do is on the Multiple Month Calendar widget, show the rates there (see screenshot). This works wether you're in legacy rate mode or not.