Experience the difference of "Elite".

Airbnb Instant Book

Chuck K
Jul 16, 2020 1:39 PM
Joined Oct, 2019 83 posts

I have this turned on for all properties, but set to ID, traveled before, review by hosts, no negative reviews. However, when I checked my Airbnb listings all had Instant Book turned off. Any insight other than "it's Airbnb being Airbnb again"?

Should note I am on API and, supposedly, Instant Book is required.

Monica R
Jul 17, 2020 7:30 PM
Joined Feb, 2018 86 posts

The Airbnb website has been jacked up lately. I have my home to NOT instant book because of the danger of double booking (I am listed on three or four sites). Well the other day an instant booking happened and I WAS DOUBLE BOOKED. I was pissed of course, because now the traveler through no fault of their own is inconvenienced and unhappy because I had to cancel their booking. Not only could Airbnb not tell me how my settings got changed, but I AM STILL unable to manually edit my settings to turn instant book off again! So I am poised for another potential double booking and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm tempted to just hide my listing on there for now. So aggravating.

Mitchell C
Aug 8, 2020 6:27 AM
Joined Jan, 2019 18 posts

The same thing is happening to me. I'm also using the API integrations with Airbnb.