Experience the difference of "Elite".

2nd Payment and Security Deposit on blocks converted to bookings

Dewey Getaway
May 29, 2020 2:42 PM
Joined Feb, 2020 49 posts

I'm in the process of converting "Blocked reservations" I imported from VRBO via channel bridge and have a question about how the second payment and security deposit are handled.

These guests booked directly through me and have already made their deposit payments through my old invoicing system (Wave Apps). I'd like to convert them over to OwnerRez so they get reminders about their second payment and security deposit hold. I can't tell if this will automatically happen and they'll get a reminder prompting them to input a credit card when their second payment is due. I'd really rather not ask them to input their cards now because I want this to be seamless for them.

However, when I tried to schedule a security deposit for one of these blocks converted to booking, it would not allow me to do so without the credit card info.

I'm working on one test booking and put all of their guest info, total charges and recorded the payment that's already been made.

Please help!

Ken T
May 29, 2020 3:16 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

Please write in to the Helpdesk with the ORB number of the booking, and we'll help you figure it out.