Experience the difference of "Elite".

HELP! AirBnb Bookings Not Showing Full Payment

Lydia B
May 17, 2020 12:23 PM
Joined May, 2019 159 posts

***UPDATE***

Apparently there was a blip in the system with ABB. Of course the wonderful folks with OR got it resolved in no time flat. THANK YOU!!!

What am I forgetting? I'm API integrated with AirBnB. Have received two bookings lately (grateful!) with arrival dates within the next three weeks. No matter what I do the total amount paid does not show paid in full. I have run Channel Bridge 3 times, each using different criteria and it doesn't help. With one guest arriving in 4 days, and email triggers set to "paid in full" as a criteria, they won't get the info they need.

Freedom F
Jul 31, 2022 8:53 AM
Joined May, 2022 1 post

Bump.  I am having the same issue.  Guests have paid in full on AirBnB but not updating in OR.   VRBO just shows zero for everything (but they are behind on API integration on their end apparently for full synch). 

Ken T
Aug 1, 2022 1:46 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

Have you been using Channel Bridge?  You could also try the mode explained in part 2 here:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/channel-bridge-common-issues-questions#debug

Note that Airbnb often doesn't post payments until around the time of guest arrival.  So, it may not be practical to use the "Paid in Full" criteria with Airbnb bookings.