Experience the difference of "Elite".

Report for cancelled bookings - needs two features

Rich S
Mar 24, 2020 5:49 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

This is rarely a problem, but I'd like to get a report showing bookings that were cancelled after March 10th.

Unfortunately the excel report on detailed bookings has no column with the cancel date.

It actually doesn't even have a column for status, instead the Guest name is appended with [CANCELED] (typo)

The latter is not super hard to work around, but it's impossible to distinguish between a booking for March 2020 that was cancelled in November vs recently.

Otherwise I'll just go through manually, I see that the actual cancel date is kept in the activity statement listed under the booking overview tab.

But would be nice to have this in the long term.

Ken T
Mar 25, 2020 8:12 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

If you use the main Bookings display, List view, filter by Cancelled, and export to Excel, that includes a column with the date it was cancelled. Does that work for you?

Rich S
Mar 25, 2020 12:36 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

Ken T said:

If you use the main Bookings display, List view, filter by Cancelled, and export to Excel, that includes a column with the date it was cancelled. Does that work for you?

Thanks Ken - yes that works. No need for any filtering, just exporting from the Bookings 'list' view instead of ribbon is enough.

THanks, saved me a bunch of mouse clicking !