Experience the difference of "Elite".

Trigger to Canceled Booking

Lydia B
Mar 17, 2020 12:31 AM
Joined May, 2019 159 posts

I would like to set up a trigger email to go to guests who have canceled their booking. I can't seem to find anything in the trigger set-up which allows me to direct something towards guests a certain length of time after they've canceled. I know I can send something as soon as they cancel, but I want to reach out later to remind them we're still here if they'd like to try again. Looks like we just need one more option in the "Action", "Time" drop-down - "Booking is canceled."

Or maybe we do something with the Booking Status, or Booking Fields (Canceled on Date)? PLEASE! :)

Alece
Apr 28, 2020 12:12 PM
Joined Jan, 2020 160 posts

Did you figure out a solution for this, Lydia?

Lydia B
Apr 28, 2020 2:16 PM

I have not. And with all the crazy going on these days it would be nice to be able to send something to folks who had to cancel. Maybe CHRIS or PAUL or someone can help us.

Lydia B
Apr 30, 2020 10:35 PM

Alece: To amend my recent answer - I have created a new "Custom Field" called "COVID" where I make notes if someone cancels. I'm doing that so I have a record, but it may also be something I'll sort on in the future if I want to send a follow-up email. Not ideal, but at least I've got something to fall back on where I can always download those email addresses and send them all the same message in the future. Will save me from going through every cancelled booking to see if it was virus related.