Experience the difference of "Elite".

{BSDRS} - days before check in when sec dep is reserved discrepancy?

BlueMtnCabins
Mar 10, 2020 3:49 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

I set it to 2 on property rule. But when I use field {BSDRS} in the rental agreement, it shows 1 day. What am I doing wrong? ORP31455. TIA?

Lydia B
Mar 11, 2020 2:11 PM
Joined May, 2019 159 posts

Is it possible the property rule is 2 but the individual booking somehow is set to 1?

BlueMtnCabins
Mar 13, 2020 1:44 PM

No, that is not it

Paul W
Mar 14, 2020 9:29 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

That IS it actually. 😜

If you preview your agreement (I assume you're talking about the "BOOKINGRA" agreement) against bookings, they are showing 1 day because the booking rule is 1 day. Yes, the property level is 2 days but it's getting changed to 1 at the booking level.

Take a look at McGahee booking # ORB2505443. To the rules tab. If we track that backwards, looks like that was set that way because the quote that the booking came from had 1 day rule in place.

Did you recently change the property rule to 2 days? Or is there a reason the security hold was turned off for these quotes?

BlueMtnCabins
Mar 14, 2020 12:00 PM

Paul W said:

That IS it actually. 😜

If you preview your agreement (I assume you're talking about the "BOOKINGRA" agreement) against bookings, they are showing 1 day because the booking rule is 1 day. Yes, the property level is 2 days but it's getting changed to 1 at the booking level.

Take a look at McGahee booking # ORB2505443. To the rules tab. If we track that backwards, looks like that was set that way because the quote that the booking came from had 1 day rule in place.

Did you recently change the property rule to 2 days? Or is there a reason the security hold was turned off for these quotes?

I used to not use sec dep at all. Now I m experimenting with one property
using sec dep vs traditional refundable damage deposit. I set the rule on property to 2 days. Is there any other place where I need to update the setting to make it 2 days? Also, ideally I do not need sec dep on bookings that already have traditional refundable deposit included but I suppose I can remove it on one by one basis. Tia

BlueMtnCabins
Mar 14, 2020 12:08 PM

Not the BOOKINGRA both the default one. Bookingra was for BDC that I no longer use. Tx