Experience the difference of "Elite".

Quickbooks Set Up- Looking for some tips

Beachside Rentals Inc. T
Feb 4, 2020 2:51 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 11 posts

Hi OwnerRez partners!

Are you using Quickbooks intergration and have over 40 properties? Do you have time to help me with some set up questions to make a nice accounting flow? I would love to connect with other partners that are already using quickbooks intergration and HAPPY! OUr last software was an accounting headache and I want to set this up right to prevent accounting issues.

If you can provide a phone number or email, I would love to connect and ask a few quick questions while I set up the quickbooks.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Toni LeGras

CWV
Feb 6, 2020 5:02 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 57 posts

Hey Toni...glad to see you made the decision to switch! Yes, our last software's accounting was literally unusable. I would love to be included in the setup process - I want to set it up but am afraid after the last experience - maybe you can help me after you're set up - LOL!

Beachside Rentals Inc. T
Feb 13, 2020 10:28 AM
Joined Nov, 2019 11 posts

Of course I will help in any way I can. I am still trying to put the whole thing together, but am hopeful it will be much better.
the OwnerRez customer service has been wonderful.

Julie A
Feb 24, 2020 1:23 AM
Joined Mar, 2019 22 posts

Toni, are you a property manager using the PM features?

Sarah H
Mar 8, 2020 2:47 PM
Joined Jul, 2019 109 posts

Beachside Rentals Inc. T said:

Of course I will help in any way I can. I am still trying to put the whole thing together, but am hopeful it will be much better.
the OwnerRez customer service has been wonderful.

Howdy - I would like to better understand the work flow as well. I don't have 40 properties I am managing. Would love to get either of you one the phone for 20 minutes to ask some questions? I am trying to hear how other folks handle invoicing/escrow/paying all the service folks.

Paul W
Mar 11, 2020 4:38 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Paul here from OR. Thanks for reaching out, Toni. We would like to empower users to work with other users. We have recently explored setting up a Consultants or VAR ecosystem for all the users that would like to help others (for some kind of fee or out of the goodness of their heart). We are still early in the planning stages. I'm mentioning this here because if any QB or accounting users want to offer this service, let us know.

Accounting and QB integration is a major concern that we know needs work and a number of other features and settings. Rest assured, the current feature is far from finished. We hope to be adding a lot more to that this year. A number of things have already been designed, just not scheduled for dev yet.

CWV
Mar 11, 2020 5:42 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 57 posts

YAY...sign me up - would definitely use services